Student Tickets 2018
Arctic Monkey * Kendrick Lamar * Kygo * Mumford and Sons * Liam Gallagher * Bastille * Lykke Li * Parov Stelar * The Kooks * MØ * Kaleo * Zara Larsson * Gogol Bordello * Clean Bandit * Blossoms * Milky Chance * Wolf Alice * Little Dragon * Cigarettes After Sex * Goo Goo Dolls * Fink * Seasick Steve * Nothing But Thieves * Slaves * Everything Everything * Lewis Capaldi * Lemaitre * LA FEMME * Joe Goddard live * Above & Beyond * Ummet Ozcan * Sam Feldt live * Jay Hardway * The Him * Alle Farben * WhoMadeWho * shame * Perturbator
Lana Del Rey * Fever Ray * BØRNS * Asaf Avidan * Don Diablo * AURORA * Unknown Mortal Orchestra * ZHU * TUJAMO * Damian Lazarus & The Ancient Moons * Jan Blomqvist & Band * SG Lewis
WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT: WE COME FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD, SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, BELIEVE IN DIFFERENT FAITHS, HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLORS, HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTS & TASTE AND WE PRIORITIZE DIFFERENTLY. HOWEVER, WHEN WE ALL GATHER TOGETHER WE CAN REALIZE THAT THE POWER OF OUR DIVERSITY UNITES US AND TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE OUR ENVIRONMENT.
THE COMMUNITY OF SZIGET FESTIVAL, THE GLOBAL FAMILY OF SZITIZENS COMING FROM MORE THAN 100 COUNTRIES, ANNOUNCES THE “LOVE REVOLUTION”. A REVOLUTION USING THE POWER OF OUR COMMUNITY, GUIDED BY LOVE, TO SUPPORT CAUSES THAT COULD HELP OUR PLANET BECOME A BETTER PLACE.
THE LOVE REVOLUTION IS OUR PEACEFUL CELEBRATION, WHERE WE TOGETHER AIM TO:
Live in a peaceful world without wars and nuclear threats,
Share an environment where no one can be discriminated or insulted based on their skin color, religion or sexual identity,
Places sustainability and environmental protection at the heart of our daily lives,
Respect everyone’s human rights regardless of their origin.
The community of Sziget was founded 25 years ago based on the idea of creating a temporary “dream nation”, celebrating and sharing the best from cultures and people across the globe’’. We believe that everyone’s individual freedoms should be respected and everyone should have the right to the freedom of thought and lifestyle, sexual orientation, religion, speech and the right to equal knowledge and learning.
We believe in embracing diversity, respecting human dignity and looking out for each other. All nations and individuals should be treated equally and social and individual responsibility should be encouraged and nurtured. We are convinced that the power of communities, the prioritization of sustainable development, the right to be happy and the power of love and peace can make our environment a more livable and lovable place.
JOIN THE LOVE REVOLUTION AND LET’S CELEBRATE, SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR A BETTER WORLD!
Who can receive the discounted tickets?
- wishes to switch to a weekly (7 days ) pass to attend MASTERCARD-Sziget Festival held between 08th and 15th of August, 2018
- turns 11 years old by August 08th, 2018 (individuals between 11 to 14 years of age require parental supervision on-site)
- possesses a valid student ID card issued in Hungary and / or student status in Hungary
- no longer possesses a valid student ID and / or student status, but took part in the MASTERCARD-Sziget Student Ticket Program in 2017
- provides truthful and complete information during the online application process
- fulfills the payment conditions
What happens until you receive your weekly pass wristband?
- After registering and your making your payment you will receive an e-mail, whereby we kindly ask you to activate your application.
- This is followed by another e-mail enclosing your voucher, which needs to be printed.
- You can receive your wristband at the MEEX tent located near the K Bridge on Hajógyári Island from 2018.08.05. from 16:00 o’clock.
You need to bring your voucher, your student card and your personal ID for check in
How can you receive a discounted Sziget pass?
1 Join an already existing team!
2 Create a team,
Joining an existing team:
Somebody invited you to join a team and shared the team details? Then you should do the following:
- Given the team’s name and code you can easily join a team by clicking on the Ticket purchase button
- Simply register your datas on the page. Every registered team member is guaranteed to become a participant in the discount!
- You cannot switch teams!
- With one student ID number and one e-mail registration is possible only once!
Creating a team:
As a team leader you can receive a free Sziget weekly pass for 7 days in addition to the discounted pass; all you need to do is gather 34 of your friends, who also wish to attend the festival! In case you get hyped about the process and manage to gather 60-70 people you will be rewarded with an additional free Volt pass and even a free Balaton Sound pass!
- for 15 people 1 free Sziget daily ticket (you can choose from Day 1,2,3,4,5)
- for 35 people 1 free Sziget weekly pass for 7 days is granted
- for 60 people 1 free Sziget weekly pass for 7 days plus 1 free Volt pass is granted
- for 70 people 1 free Sziget weekly pass for 7 days, 1 free Volt pass and 1 free Balaton Sound pass is granted
Attention: A limited amount of teams can be created!
What do you need to do in order to become a team leader?
- You need to create a team by clicking on the Ticket purchase button
- Find a catchy team name and provide some of your personal details.
- Invite your friends and acquaintances, wishing to purchase the discounted Sziget weekly pass, to become members of your team, you will need to inform them of your team and the team name!
Registration process step by step
1. Click on the button: Ticket purchase
2. Decide if you want to join a team or create an own one because you are keen to collect many team members by promoting it
3. Add your personal datas and accept the general terms of the Program
4. Click on the Ticket purchase button and make the online payment
5. After your successful payment we send you your voucher via email
If you have any question, pls contact us at:
+36 70 935 5010
SAFE & FUN HUNGARY Cancellation Insurance for MEEX SZIGET Student Ticket holders
SAFE & FUN cancellation and interruption insurance: pursuant to the insurance policy, the Insurance Company undertakes to pay, partly or entirely, the price of the Event Service if the participant is unable to take part in it for any of the external reasons set out in the insurance policy or is required to interrupt his/her participation.
In case of trip cancellation: reimbursement of the full ticket price
- accident or death of the visitor
- accident or death of a close relative
- caused in the visitor’s property by fire, natural disaster or a crime committed by a third person
- the visitor’s passport, identity card, driver’s license or the vehicle’s registration certificate is stolen
- the employment of the visitor is terminated by the employer (not due to the fault of the visitor)
- pregnancy (if found out after the purchase of the ticket)
- divorce proceedings started by either spouse
- failed school examination
- an authority or court summons the visitor as witness to which they must appear in person
In case of travel termination (curtailment): time-proportionate reimbursement of the ticket price
In case of the following unexpected events:
- hospitalization or death of the visitor or their close relative during the festival
- accident of the visitor or their close relative during the festival which makes them incapable of walking, and this fact is certified by the treating doctor
MAKING A CLAIM – TRIP CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT
In case of a trip cancellation or curtailment please report the event immediately after the occurrence of the insured incident by sending an e-mail to one of the following e-mail addresses of the Insurance company:
with the following data:
- information about the name of the program, type of the ticket you have and the barcode of the insurance voucher (with letters and numbers)
- name and address of the customer (phone number, e-mail address postal address),
- the exact reason for the inability to travel or the travel interruption
- where the reason for the inability to travel or travel interruption is the illness or accident of a close relative, then the name, address and telephone number of that person where they can be contacted at any time during a period of 5 days of the notification, and name and contact details of the medical service provider (e.g., physician, hospital),
- copy of the insurance voucher and the invoices issued on the ticket and the insurance
- name, e-mail address and telephone number of the person giving the notification (in case it is not the customer)
By sending the above announcement, the ticket owner at the same time allows the Insurer to initiate the annulation of the ticket at the provider of the ticket. After sending the above announcement the Insured has to send the documents stated in the Insurance Policy “EUB2014-10FSE”, section 6.2. to the Insurance Company as soon as they are available to the Insured.
MAKING A CLAIM – TRAVEL INSURANCE
In case you need emergency medical assistance, please call EUB-Assistance immediately on the following phone number:
EUB-Assistance – 24 hours service
+ (36) 1 465 3666
Please be prepared to tell us the following information:
- your contact phone number where the operator can call you back,
- the barcode of the insurance voucher with letters and numbers
- a biztosítási voucher vonalkódjának betű- és számjegyeit
- short description of the insurance event (e.g. place and date of occurrence of the event, nature of the illness or accident)
EUB Customer Service – Claim Management, General Information
Tel.: +(36) 1 452 3580, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Mon-Wed, Fri: 8 am – 4 pm; Thu: 8 am – 5 pm
You find detailed information in the terms and conditions:
Storno biztosítás: EUB2015-16SFS
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and curtailment insurance: EUB2015-16SFS
The Hajógyári- Sziget, to Óbudai-sziget is the largest Danubian island in Budapest. Located in District III, it is a popular recreational area, year round. It is the home of the international Sziget Festival every August.